Is FormAssembly – Salesforce Marketing Cloud – a good Match? That was the topic of the talk by Rory Mahony from FromAssembly about using their forms with Data Extensions at the London Salesforce Marketing Cloud user group, in our July 15 meetup (2021).
FormAssembly is well-known amongst Salesforce Admins as an easy tool for CRM users, to create forms and surveys, and generally to collect data into Salesforce. You can even write to custom objects. With its premium packages, FormAssembly also integrates directly into the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and it does so in several ways.
Is it a match made in heaven? You decide. Maybe that’s a bit of an over statement. But the truth is that FormAssembly has a super-duper resources available for its software to work with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and we’ll discuss these in the user group session.
FormAssembly for Salesforce Marketing Cloud
London Salesforce User Group Event Details
Date & Time
July 15, 6:00-7:00 PM (BST), 2021.
- Welcome & Announcement
- Rory Mahony from FromAssembly
- Marketing Cloud Resources
- Q&A and/or Discussion
- Wrap Up & Close
FormAssembly – what can you do with it?
To wet your appetite, here’s a bit of info about the FormAssembly – Salesforce Marketing Cloud combi:
- If you have its Premier, Enterprise, or Compliance Cloud plan, you will have access to its Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector. With this connector, you can easily create subscribers, assign subscribers to lists, and send information to your custom data extensions.
- You can embed FormAssembly forms in your CloudPages. Ever used Web Studio and needed Ampscript to make it work? If you don’t know Ampscript, this could be a solution for you.
- Working with Rory, CloudAnalysts has been pushing the envelop or ‘the art of what is possible’, and created a use case with FormAssembly as a custom preference centre solution.
- The FormAssembly resources give you ample tips of things to be aware of before you begin, e.g. whitelist the FormAssembly IP addresses to be able to receive information being passed from FormAssembly; how to be clever to avoid spam to enter your form, and much more.
And feel free to contact Jimson afterwards to learn how you can leverage FormAssembly for your Salesforce CRM and/or Marketing Cloud implementation. We’d be glad to help you out.
As resellers, CloudAnalysts can both demo and sell you the FormAssembly to suit your needs.
CloudAnalysts has been a proud sponsor, host and group leader of the London Salesforce Marketing Cloud user group, for many years.
Learn more: Contact form spam-protections – 10 tips (particularly suited to Pardot)
Last Updated on June 30, 2023