||with LiveAgent & SMS
|| Pardot Marketing Automation
A HOSPITALITY COMPANY
One of our consultants worked with a UK-based niche player in the top-end luxury hospitality market.
Its wealth of properties encompasses a unique collection of exclusive holiday homes, all in lovely locations across the UK.
The beauty of the properties were matched by the client’s commitment to offer unparalleled bespoke service to help guests plan and enjoy their stay.
CRM case study – HOTEL SALES CHALLENGE
Its properties befit a clientele with a certain affluence and appreciation for the finer things in life.
But, defining, targeting and reaching this clientele was a challenge.
The client asked our consultant to design and configure a sophisticated Salesforce solution with Pardot:
- To help Build the Sales Pipeline
- To set the Sales team up for Efficiency & Effectiveness
- To enable Guests’ Omni-channel Communication
- To Catapult Sales.
DELIVERED SALESFORCE SOLUTION
CRM case study: Boost luxury hotel sales with Salesforce
1. BUILD A PIPELINE
From demand gen to new leads sales conversion with promotional campaigns:
- LEAD GEN: Gather & approach new leads with Salesforce-embedded Data.com dramatically increased lead generation.
- SEGMENTATION: Pardot automation rules put prospects onto location-based marketing campaigns based. Then, Salesforce further segments customers based on paying capacity, to pursue segment-specific lead processes (based on record type).
- NEW LEADS SALES CONVERSION: with automated email to leads with attractive offers based on various criteria, e.g. events like company foundation, birthdays and anniversaries.
2. BUILD SALES TEAM EFFICIENCY
- CREATE VIEWS: of leads by region
- AUTO-ASSIGN LEADS: to Queues or Individuals based on location
- AUTO-ASSIGN CONVERSION TASKS: to sales reps by region, or by lead/account basis.
To equip leaders with reporting they required:
- DASHBOARDS and clear views of campaign ROIs and conversion rates were developed
- ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS were generated as to what drove sales increases by region and nationally.
4. IMPROVE LOYALTY & SALES
- PERSONALISED SUGGESTIONS: Strengthen customer loyalty and repeat sales through tailored marketing with suited promotional offers based on their profile and prior bookings.
- SEASONAL CAMPAIGNS: New Salesforce campaigns (w email, social media, newspaper), targeting leads and existing customers especially around festivals and holidays ensured maximum conversion.
This client was ‘in love’ with communicating real time with leads and guests.
Their enthusiasm shone, and with improved sales focus, marketing tools plus insightful reporting the results were amazing:
In less than one year
from implementing Salesforce,
their sales nearly doubled.
We hope you’re inspired by this CRM case study.
Ready for your success?
Last Updated on June 30, 2023