CloudAnalysts, the only Ridge-level registered Brighton Salesforce partner with top certified, experienced consultants.
Implementation Consulting Partner
We service companies with Salesforce in Brighton and the wider region ((Worthing, Portmouth, Eastbourn, Hastings, Southampton, Chichester).
Want to improve your pipeline? Your service processes? Get better ROI from your existing Salesforce investment?
Benefit from a CloudAnalysts’ Salesforce Quick-Start package or bespoke Salesforce implementation solution that answers your sales and marketing challenges.
We help existing Salesforce clients going from good to great, as well as support organisations new to Salesforce with the setup of a greenfield solution to get up and running fast.
What Makes CloudAnalysts Special
- We’re local. From our office in Brighton, UK, we service clients in Brighton & Hove, Sussex and wider region.
- We’ve been the Brighton Salesforce Community Leaders since 2014. We’re proud to say the Brighton user groups is one of two we’ve managed since inception, helping local Salesforce users get the best from the CRM for their purposes.
- We listen. To your dreams, challenges and the way you like to work.
- We’re strategic. Based on our analytical approach and strategic knack, we work with you to identify what sets you apart in the market place and what it is you must do to succeed. Then, we get you to own the plan by jointly creating a roadmap, data model, and/or blueprint.
- We’re top qualified. Our digital sales & marketing consultants are experts in the field of business management and marketing, and hold business marketing and computer technology university degrees.
- We’re highly certified. We’re Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot and Marketing Cloud-certified and more. We have 15+ Salesforce certifications, double Salesforce Trailhead Ranger status, and are constantly keeping up to date with the latest releases and benefits you can obtain from Salesforce.
- We’re Experienced. For over 15 years, we’ve been working with Salesforce, and in the fields of online sales & marketing, offering our consulting services. We seen what works and what doesn’t, and will share best practices to help you realise your success.
- We’re Committed to Success. We partner with clients to deliver advice, quick starts, full implementations, training, and managed services. We want to work with you, towards your longer term goals.
As Registered Brighton Salesforce Consultants
We advise on, quick start, fully implement, train and offer managed services for most Salesforce clouds:
Digital Sales & Marketing Consultants
To ensure that we are platform-agnostic and focus on recommending the best solution to our clients, we are also Hubspot certified.
- Consultants can be catalysts for change. Concepts like personas, customer journeys, agile marketing, personalisation, lead scoring, grading, MQL, etc. can find their place more easily in an organisation through a consultant who challenges outdated company processes, with external research facts and skill.
- Aligning departments can take years when done alone. Or can be done in a workshop led by a consultant (neutral party) who knows where the win-wins are.
- Digital marketing comes alive through a comprehensive system of digital assets, plans and activity. We help flesh out what’s needed, organise it, and implement it with/for clients.
- Yes, at times, we’re extra arms and legs the customer communication or marketing department needs to get it all done.
- All along, we act as subject matter experts when it comes to digital marketing technology.
Work with us in Brighton
We’d love to meet with you in Brighton. During the pandemic, we migrated from our office site to mostly online client communications. And have successfully done ever since.
Having said this, we gladly meet with you in person in Brighton – on site or in town -, because we’re keen to help companies in Brighton succeed with Salesforce.
Interested in working with us to grow your business? Together we can transform your organisation to become customer-centric innovator. Drop us a few lines and we’ll get in touch with you. Or, book an appointment straight into our diary: