New Insights technologies enable social enterprises to understand sentiment, intent and demographics across multiple languages for billions of social conversations
World’s first Insights ecosystem delivers breakthrough social analytics from industry leaders Clarabridge, Klout, Lymbix, OpenAmplify, OpenCalais, PeekAnalytics and Solariat
SAN FRANCISCO — Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/), today announced new Salesforce Radian6 Insights technologies and ecosystem to empower social enterprises to manage the massive volume of social media conversations generated daily. With Insights technologies, social enterprises can now understand the meaning behind billions of social conversations across multiple languages with in-depth sentiment, intent, demographics and more. In addition, the Insights ecosystem delivers analytics from social leaders that can be easily integrated directly into the Radian6 dashboard. Radian6 Insights empowers customers to seamlessly access new actionable data, act on sales and service opportunities in real time, and implement more effective social marketing campaigns.
Comments on the News:
- “In order for social enterprises to manage social big data, companies need to move beyond the discovery phase and drive deeper understandings of the who, what, where and why behind social media conversations,” said Marcel LeBrun, SVP and GM for Salesforce Radian6. “With the new Salesforce Radian6 Insights technologies and ecosystem, companies can drive real-time understanding and engagement with customers and prospects.”
- “Salesforce Radian6 has allowed us to listen, analyze, and engage with our online communities,” said Dr. Jason Thatcher, professor and director, Clemson University Social Media Listening Center. “It is critical that we are able to take listening to the next level to better understand the meaning, sentiment and influencers that are reaching out to the university.”
- “Listening platforms focus overwhelmingly on helping users monitor social activity rather than act on insights found in social data. In today’s environment, once users discover insights, they must use other technologies to act on their findings. Listening platforms must give users tools to act on the insights they discover, such as social management tools for customer support, reporting tools for research, and data integrations for customer analytics,” said Zach Hofer-Shall, senior analyst, Forrester, The Social Intelligence Market is Immature, Forrester Research, Inc., May 17, 2012.
Salesforce Radian6 Insights – Driving Actionable Insights
Every day, billions of posts are being created across blogs, Facebook, forums, Twitter, YouTube and more. All of this content on social networks has changed the landscape of social media monitoring. Discovering social conversations is no longer enough, social enterprises need tools to help them intelligently engage in those conversations. Radian6 Insights allows companies to understand sentiment, intent, demographics and more across the massive volume of social data, enabling companies to transform how they market, service their customers, generate leads and evolve their product lines.
Salesforce Radian6 Insights Technologies Include:
- In-depth Sentiment Analysis: Companies can now determine if the emotion behind each social post is positive, negative or neutral with advanced sentiment analysis in seven different languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- Natural Language Processing: Now social enterprises can instantly see which posts ask questions, express wants or needs, flag any problems, and then segment and take action accordingly.
- Online Influence: Sophisticated social scoring systems measure who is creating, engaging and reacting to social content, and what topics are the most important to them.
- Enhanced Demographics: Now, companies can learn more about the authors of social posts including self-reported demographics like age, gender, location, education, career, interests, social activities and more.
- Intelligent Dashboards and Analytics:With sophisticated analytics, companies can now filter through social conversation noise, identify relevant conversations, and quickly take action. The benefits include rich marketing campaign analysis, identification and triage of social customer service issues, targeted social lead generation and more.
- Trends & Emerging Issues: Get one-click lists of the most talked about people, places and things, and identify problems before they escalate with reliable detection of customer service issues.
Salesforce Radian6 Insights Ecosystem
Salesforce Radian6 has created the world’s first Insights ecosystem to deliver best-of-breed social technologies — from natural language processing to text analytics — all in the Radian6 dashboard. With the Insights ecosystem, customers can select the best capabilities for real-time social analysis from trusted providers to suit their specific business needs, with seamless integration in Radian6. Partners will also benefit immediately by offering customers their data in real-time on the leading social listening platform.
Social leaders Klout, OpenAmplify and OpenCalais are now joined in the ecosystem by Clarabridge for text sentiment analysis; Lymbix for emotion and tone classification; PeekAnalytics for social audience measurement; Solariat for social intention analysis, and new capabilities from OpenAmplify for customer service insights.
Pricing and Availability
- Salesforce Radian6 Insights technologies are generally available today and included with Salesforce Radian6 deployments.
- Insights ecosystem add-on packages from Clarabridge, Klout, Lymbix, OpenAmplify, OpenCalais, PeekAnalytics and Solariat are now available in the Radian6 dashboard. Partner packages are priced individually, starting at $60 USD per month. Customers can select add-on packages depending on their analytics needs.
- Customers who purchase salesforce.com technologies should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.
Last Updated on June 30, 2023